Georgia Eye Partners is a specialty eye care practice in Metro Atlanta comprised of ophthalmologist and optometrists dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality medical and surgical eye care. Our services range from general eye care to complex surgical care for conditions such as cataracts, glaucoma, corneal disease, and refractice. We offer LASIK and other refractive surgery options as well as oculoplastic surgery and laser aethetic procedures through OPAL Aesthetics.
We are now hiring for an Ophthalmic technician that will support a high-volume ophthalmic practice that focuses on providing quality and compassionate care to each patient needing complete eye care services.
This position requires customer service skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a degree of independent decision-making.
Ophthalmic skills include:
• 3-5 years of ophthalmic technician experience preferred
• COA preferred
• Dependable transportation required to travel to other offices as required
• Must be flexible with traveling to various locations and working some weekends.
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• The ability to seek instruction in areas where he/she is not knowledgeable
• The ability to recognize inconsistencies
• Graduation from an accredited high school
We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees:
• 401k w/ Match
• Telemedicine (100% company paid)
• EAP (100% company paid)
• Group Life/AD&D (100% company paid)
• STD (100% company paid)
• LTD (100% company paid)
• Generous PTO Package
• 7.5 Paid Holidays
• Flexible Scheduling
• Employee Discounts and Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Software Powered by iCIMS